Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Image Map

Friday, October 21, 2011

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

I have been trying to read this series for months now. I don't know what my problem is. Perhaps I just don't have the time to get so into a book that I cannot put it down. Or perhaps it's just not as exciting as I think it should be. But it took me nearly 3 months to read The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and I feel it's taking nearly as long if not longer for The Girl Who Played With Fire. I like the books but I don't think I will read the final book right away. I just don't want too. I also have a backlog of at least 15 books that I need to read. But as much as I want resolution, which I am fairly certain I won't get at the end of this one, I just want something new. Or old, Harry Potter anyone? Or I could finish Twilight series. Or any of my other books. I just look at how I usually go through a whole book in a weekend or maybe a week and although I do like this series, and it does have me intrigued, I need a break. Maybe it's too heavy for me. Or maybe murder mystery just isn't my thing, maybe I need a really trashy romance novel to clear my head.
Okay well back to my book 123 pages to go.
Exciting Friday night here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails