Source: ffffound.com via alison. on Pinterest
Everyone loves positive feedback. It makes employees work harder and people feel better about themselves when they are told they are doing a good job. The last few days I have been getting loads of positive feedback from my immediate supervisor and it feels great. It's great to be told that you are doing a fantastic job at what you are doing, even if what I do is really so mindless a child could do it (just not as good as me).
I work in retail, and I typically stock movies on shelves. yeah not so hard. But apparently I excel at knowing my alphabet and doing things in a speedy manner.
It's also great when customers thank me, or compliment me. Another thing I think that makes a person feel good about themselves is compliments from strangers (as long as you aren't a creeper).
I think i've always been a kind person, and I've always tried to compliment strangers. "I love your shoes" or "your hair is super cute!" I hope that when I give out simple compliments that they make a person feel as special as I do when I receive them.
So this week be nice to a stranger, especially someone in customer service, or retail. Chances are you'll make their day, or at least make them smile. And this world can never have enough smiles.
I work in retail, and I typically stock movies on shelves. yeah not so hard. But apparently I excel at knowing my alphabet and doing things in a speedy manner.
It's also great when customers thank me, or compliment me. Another thing I think that makes a person feel good about themselves is compliments from strangers (as long as you aren't a creeper).
I think i've always been a kind person, and I've always tried to compliment strangers. "I love your shoes" or "your hair is super cute!" I hope that when I give out simple compliments that they make a person feel as special as I do when I receive them.
So this week be nice to a stranger, especially someone in customer service, or retail. Chances are you'll make their day, or at least make them smile. And this world can never have enough smiles.
No comments:
Post a Comment