In our next home I'd really like to have a nice, big covered porch. I'd like to be able to sit outside on warm summer nights, or during a storm and enjoy the outdoors. Another plus would be I can get the dogs to go outside to potty with little hassle if part of the yard is covered.
![]() |
| Source |
A great view would be spectacular, but not totally necessary.
(Click on pictures for larger image) I would also like to have cozy patio furniture to chill on when we have friends or family over.
A screened in porch would be cool too because then we could avoid buggies.

(Click on pictures for larger image) I would also like to have cozy patio furniture to chill on when we have friends or family over.
I love the chaise lounge style, So cozy looking
I love the colors on this one.
I also think these are super dooper coolio!
That concludes todays edition of what I want. Perhaps there will be more tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment