Frankie is back with his mom, I saw a poster at a local convience sign looking for him, and despite much confusion, due to my not being able to speak japanese and her not being able to speak english, 3 hours after initial contact was made Frankie was back in the loving arms of his mom, who was a little weepy, I was glad to see he was loved. Things are back to normal here at the McCawley hut
Monday, June 8, 2009
Update
Frankie is back with his mom, I saw a poster at a local convience sign looking for him, and despite much confusion, due to my not being able to speak japanese and her not being able to speak english, 3 hours after initial contact was made Frankie was back in the loving arms of his mom, who was a little weepy, I was glad to see he was loved. Things are back to normal here at the McCawley hut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad Frankie got to be reunited with his Mom!
ReplyDeleteAnd that snake looks dangerous!