Husband and i went to Kin yesterday and did some shopping, i needed a basket for shoes and i wanted to check out teh san-a up there (mall) i finally got some pictures of these fences that i have wanted to share forever, here you see what is part of the fence that wraps around the construction area. all i can think is with these they are saying ' theres nothing to see here, no construction, just a green pasture with some cows'.
we also were daring and tried some fun juices from the vending machine. mine was kiwi.


Paul got this mango drink.

Paul got this mango drink.
neither were very good.
*please ignore my poorly painted nails, i'm lazy
I'm laughing about the drinks. When we first got here I made the mistake of buying something to drink when I had no idea what it was. It ended up being something with chunks of jello in it. Wierd. Seriously. We have to be more careful don't we? :)
ReplyDelete