Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: How are we?

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

How are we?


I feel like I haven't really done much of an update in a while. So here goes, an update, in mostly pictures

Evey has learned to be sassy and stubborn
"hey, at least i'm not standing on the table anymore..."

but remains cute as hell

We BBQ a LOT, like almost every weekend for the last month
ymmm Ribs

We have started to think about maybe potty training (someday)

We have breakfast with dinosaurs sometimes 

I am cooking much more frequently than in Montana

The weather is pretty nice 

I am still trying desperately to drop a few pounds

desperately

happy mornings (not too early usually, thankfully)

But all in all we are having a good time, and getting along pretty well in cali. 
It's not what we expected, but hey, it's not snowing either, so there's that! 

hiding those roots

Not even 10am and I have already built a bed #toddlerlife #momoftheyear #isitnaptimeyet
Ikea is going to put me in the poor house, good thing it's over an hour away and surrounded by crazy traffic, or I would be there every day.

I'm gonna miss my Jeep, but this is way more practical. #toyota #corolla #newtome
 I can't forget Little Red! We traded in my beloved Hello Kitty Mobile (Jeep Patriot) for a much more gas friendly Toyota Corolla! Also, Yay for no more transmission problems! (briefly mentioned here)



Oh and I am starting school soon. Gotta finish someday right? Two classes start this month, and one next month, and that's all I've got planned until spring. Wish me luck! 


1 comment:

  1. Yum BBQ! That potty picture is adorable. Congrats on the new car!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails