Google+ Fractured Fairy Tales: Winter Blues- update

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Winter Blues- update

I think I am back, hopefully I can get to posting again. I have been knee deep in the winter blues, and sickness. What started as a cold, turned into a sinus infection, and then turned into an upper respiratory infection, all over the course of about a month. It finally caught up with me, not being able to breathe, and not being able to get anything done around the house, and barely being able to keep up with Evelyn, I finally went to the doctor and began antibiotics, Slowly I have been improving, and after an antibiotic change I think I feel 100% again, but it's been so long since I felt better I am not sure. So between being knee deep in snow, seriously almost a foot this week, and the winter blues, I am so ready to move to Southern California, where it never will snow. I check the weather every day, it's so beautiful in Oceanside, and our forecast is calling for more snow. 
Untitled
Yeah, I can't even make this shit up.
Untitled
Saturday Morning 
Untitled
Saturday Morning
Untitled
Tuesday Morning
more snow, yay (heavy with the sarcasm)



But things are still looking good for our move, we should leave Montana some time in early/mid april and we will begin our trek across country to visit Evey's Grandparents, Uncles, and Aunts. Then we will head back west to Camp Pendleton. To say I am excited is an understatement. I have a countdown on my phone and We have about 60 days left until we leave! 

except I don't think we'll go through vegas on our way down, we'll just drive through northern arizona like we usually do.
Its going to be a huge pain in the ass at first because we will be driving 2 cars, 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 baby from Montana to Arizona, then leaving one car and the animals at my parents house and my sisters place. Then picking them back up on our way to California. 

For our short time left here in Montana, I hope the weather improves so we can have some nice weekends to spend outdoors with our friends, and Evey's little boy friend, before we move. It really sucks that both places we lived here in Montana, we start making friends when we are about to leave.

Bloody Marys Count as a Salad
Go Link up! 


3 comments:

  1. Oh Banana! You must have been laughing at my Oregon "snow" pictures. Nothing compared to Montana!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved your snow! If we didn't get it as often, and near as much I would like snow a lot more. I still would love to move to Portland someday!

      Delete
  2. Wow, that looks so cold!!! I am in Sydney and we are in the middle of summer, but even on our coldest winter day, it never snows here, would love it to one day...but very doubtful. Hope you keep warm!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails